Monday, September 22, 2014

Autumn Park, Snoqualmie, WA

Planning a playground is an exciting opportunity for your organization, school or community. You have many important issues to address such as site preparation, safety, durability, costs, age appropriate play events, installation, etc.

Buell Recreation will help assist with the planning process by first providing a free site and needs assessment.  Our design team can bring your playground to life with our 2D and 3D drawings to help you visualize your projects.  We make it our business to be up to date on industry standards and safety guidelines and provide full service from project start to finish and beyond.


For more custom designs and information please visit our website www.buellrecreation.com

2 comments:

  1. The city counsel has finally ruled to have a park built in an empty lot near my house. I'm all for having a park where my children can play, so I'm trying to get involved. I'm working with a few other people in the community to get donations for commercial playground equipment.

    Susan Hirst | http://playgroundsetc.com/categories/ages2-12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan:
    Thanks for your interest! Would you mind sending me an email with your contact information so that I might assist you in your playground selection.

    rachel@buellrecreation.com

    ReplyDelete